Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Who are the real racist's

Ok I'm PISSED. As I've stated before I am not a racist, but this has to be said. I was watching T.V. with my wife when I got home from work today and she was watching the Tyra Banks show and they did this focus group on race with a bunch of young kids, and they were showing the kids 2 pictures at a time.

The first set of pictures they showed was a white model smiling and that is all you could see of him; and another picture right beside that picture of what appeared to be a middle eastern man in their usual clothes you see on the T.V. standing beside a dirty brown wall kind of smiling. they asked the kids who in their mind was the nicer man. I even picked the white guy because it was the more appealing picture.

Then they showed a picture of a Black kid and a Chinese kid. The Chinese kid was dressed nicer then the black kid and they asked the kids who they thought was smarter. I naturally picked the Chinese kid only because of the crisp nice clothes and so did the kids.

Another set of pictures showed a nice looking Black lady casually dressed next to a White lady dressed in this off white dress with like a white aura around her; she looked like a fucking angel; and they asked the kids who do you think was the princess who do you think they picked????? OHH the fucking angel; give me a break.

One of the last sets of pictures showed a White guy dressed in a baggy sweater and all there was around him was this white back drop and floor; then they showed this Black guy dressed like a thug standing next to a inner brick wall (kind of looked like a brick wall you would find in a jail) and asked the kids who is the criminal and of course because of the environment around the Black guy they picked the Black guy.

Then the last set of pictures shown was a picture of an older Black man and a older White man and they asked the kids, which of these two people is the president? Now this one I picked the Black guy because you saw from the waist up on him and he was well dressed and he kind of looked like Nelson Mandela. But because of the trend that all the previous pictures showed the kids choose the White guy.

I my opinion these poor innocent children were set up to fail this study. I've never watched the Tyra Banks show before and now I know why I'll never watch it again. Tyra Banks is now in the same category as Oprah, a Racist bitch. I my mind the world would be a lot better place if these racist bitches weren't allowed to have a T.V. show.

Oprah, Tyra go fuck your hat.

No comments: