Sunday, April 29, 2007

GOOF COPS

Ok my rant on what pisses me off this time, “GOOF COPS.”

Now not all cops fall under this category, just a few city cops and a lot of OPP. There are a lot of good level headed cops out there, a good friend of mine is one of those good cops and I’m not just saying that because he’s my friend; if he was a “GOOF COP” I’d tell him and besides he doesn’t read my blog.

Now the cops I’m talking about are like the ones who attended the scene of that poor mother of 2 ‘s accident in-between Sutton and Keswick this past week. During the accident they stressed that it’s only a car and it can be replaced and then for some reason withheld the name of the fucking stupid fuck that hit them head on while drunk.

Now I may be only a guard, but I think something’s up. Was the drunk, a fellow cop, a friend or family member of one of the cops. The fucker was drunk. I don’t care if it was my own father the fuckers name should be released.

Another thing that pisses me off are those cops who think that they're better then everyone else. I was on this website that cops post shit on, and they where on the subject of Correctional Officers having badges, now I personally don’t have a badge and when the province finally issues one to me it’ll more then likely stay in my night stand. These cops where putting CO’s down and making fun of us (and Firefighters) because of the badges. That pissed me off, if you ask me none of those GOOF COPS that where putting us down would patrol a section of their town that housed 200 known criminals with only a radio to defend themselves. I’ll bet none of those pussys would do it.
If you’re a cop and you're reading this, just keep in mind that you may have to deal with them for an hour, but we have them for days, weeks, months, and even years.

No comments: