Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Canadian Government

As I read the article in the Toronto Sun Today, I can truly say I was fighting back tears thinking about that poor 18 year old girl Anastasia De Sousa. If you have been living in a cave or under a rock for the past week Anastasia De Sousa was the young girl killed by Kimveer Gill at Dawson College in Quebec.

Now you might think "where is this bastard going with this, the poor girl was just laid to rest yesterday". Well, I will tell you were I'm going with this. As I read on, I remembered something I saw on the news last night. I saw a clip of the Canadian parliament ( the supposed leaders of this great Country of ours) and they bitching back and forth about gun control and the Liberals where saying "that this was another reason for the need for the "Long Gun Registry" and our Prime Minister had to stand up and defend his parties campaign promise to scrap the Long Gun registry. Then my sadness and sorrow became anger.

How can a bunch of Stupid fuckers that are responsible for running our great Country be using this poor girl's tragic death as a political ploy to take pop shots at the conservative Party before she was even laid to rest. As a Canadian who voted for the liberal Party in the last Federal election I'm pissed that any party member of any one of the political parties would even stoop that low to disrespect the Family of Ms. De Sousa and in my mind the rest of the world who is mourning the tragic death of this young girl.

The Canadian Liberal Party I'm entering you into the Stupid People Hall of Fame for your lack of respect for a grieving family and Nation.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunetly, the politicians have used our fears, tragedies and woow's for centuries to their own gain. I don't anticipate this dispicible code of conduct will cease any time soon.
Secondly, YOU VOTED LIBERAL?! The union pushed the liberal party on it's brothers and sisters. Wake up, look at what the Liberal party did not so long ago to the Quebec Unions that had their back during the election. My recommendation vote for the underdog, Green party whomever is on your ballad. They will kiss ass for the first few years in an effort to remain. If not, default with Conservatives. They have done the least damage (averaged out) and traditionally are moldable yet hold true to our Countries fundementals upon founding.

sweetdivakells said...

There u pain in the ass. I set up a bog id just so I can ramble on back at you, without having to login anonymous. YOU VOTED LIBERAL??? Still, saking my head, oh, grasshopper, you are sooo niave.